Problem: Blocking Trackers Sometimes Breaks Sites. One of many ways Brave protects your privacy on the Web is by blocking requests to trackers. By blocking these requests, Brave prevents you from being followed around the Web, and from ad companies, data brokers, and other privacy-harming parties from recording your online activity.
- Brave and UC San Diego Announce SugarCoat, A New Solution to Strengthen the Protection of Web Users’ Privacy While Not Breaking Websites
- Introducing the Brave Wallet, a Browser-Native Crypto Wallet With No Extension Required
- Brave partners with Solana to integrate it into the browser and make it the default for DApp support
- Privacy-preserving Brave Search Replaces Google as the Default Search Engine in the Brave Browser
- Challenger Brands Take Over Season 3 of The Brave Marketer Podcast