Organized Per Platform
Brave Release Notes
All release notes will be reported here as new releases are made.
Release Notes V1.24.84 (May 11, 2021)
- Added bitFlyer two-way Brave Rewards wallet for Japan region. (#15631)
Release Notes v1.23.76 (Apr 29, 2021)
- Fixed “Estimated pending rewards” being temporarily reset to zero when server endpoint returns a non HTTP_OK status. (#15460)
- Fixed artifacts appearing when using fullscreen on YouTube. (#15548)
- Upgraded Chromium to 90.0.4430.93. (#15502)
Release Notes v1.25 (May 5, 2021)
- Added Playlists. (#3368)
- Added setting for “Show Last Visited Bookmarks”. (#3371)
- Dropped support for iOS 12. (#3369)
- Updated legacy wallet transfer UI to display progress and current state of pending transfers. (#3162)
- Updated HTTPS Everywhere data files. (#3358)
- Updated themes to match Brave color palettes. (#3482)
- Removed educational notification for HTTPS upgrade. (#3556)
- Fixed context menu not being displayed when double tapping in URL input. (#3444)
- Fixed rewards outbound calls being made when no interaction with rewards has occurred. (#3410)
- Fixed tab bar theme not changing when device theme is changed via iOS control center. (#3549)
- Fixed duplicate text appearing on VPN subscription modal. (#3484)
Help improve Brave Beta
Brave Beta is a testing version but more stable platform of soon to be released features. We value your feedback and help in testing this early version of Brave.
Brave Build Channels
Brave has a fast iterative development cycle that goes through stages. New features are typically introduced in the Nightly channel. After we’ve worked out the kinks we move them into the Beta build for a final check before merging them into the Release version of Brave that most use on a daily basis.
Brave Nightly is our testing and development version of Brave. The releases are updated every night and may contain bugs that can result in data loss.
Brave Beta is an early preview for new versions of Brave. This build showcases the newest advances that we’re bringing to our browser.
This is our official release version of Brave with new releases landing approximately every three weeks.