Organized Per Platform
Brave Release Notes
All release notes will be reported here as new releases are made.
Release Notes V1.15.76
- Upgraded Chromium to 86.0.4240.111 (#12225)
Release Notes v1.15.76
- Upgraded Chromium to 86.0.4240.111. (#12225)
Release Notes v1.20
- Added ability to set Brave as the default browser. (#2785)
- Fixed YouTube failing to load the next page of videos when scrolling. (#2810)
- Updated onboarding flow to inform users about one-time clipboard check on first launch. (#2832)
- Updated user agent to be the same per iOS version. (#2864)
- Updated text to be more clear under the VPN In-App Purchase (IAP) subscription model. (#2747)
- Removed all references to USD on both the rewards panel and tips banner. (#2829)
Help improve Brave Beta
Brave Beta is a testing version but more stable platform of soon to be released features. We value your feedback and help in testing this early version of Brave.
Brave Build Channels
Brave has a fast iterative development cycle that goes through stages. New features are typically introduced in the Nightly channel. After we’ve worked out the kinks we move them into the Beta build for a final check before merging them into the Release version of Brave that most use on a daily basis.
Brave Nightly is our testing and development version of Brave. The releases are updated every night and may contain bugs that can result in data loss.
Brave Beta is an early preview for new versions of Brave. This build showcases the newest advances that we’re bringing to our browser.
This is our official release version of Brave with new releases landing approximately every three weeks.