Organized Per Platform
Brave Release Notes
All release notes will be reported here as new releases are made.
Release Notes V1.32.113 (Nov 25, 2021)
- Added new entry under “brave://settings/system” for the “microsoft-edge” protocol on Windows. (#17558)
- Added menu item under the Brave Wallet panel for viewing account on Etherscan. (#19655)
- Added new confirmation prompt to switch chains after successfully adding a new network. (#19291)
- Fixed crash when permission requests for Ethereum are from a popup window. (#19566)
- Fixed crash when importing data into the Brave Wallet. (#19515)
- Fixed wrong transaction type being used for EVM compatible networks in certain cases. (#19617)
- Fixed swapping via Quickswap chain (Polygon/MATIC) incorrectly displaying a insufficient funds error. (#19536)
- Fixed certain token balances appearing as 0 under Brave Wallet. (#17081)
- Fixed not being able to approve cancelled transaction using Brave Wallet. (#19642)
- Fixed several Brave Wallet UI issues due to translated strings. (#19349)
- Fixed not being able to connect to https://go.hex.com using the Brave Wallet. (#19551)
- Fixed not being able to switch networks within https://zapper.fi. (#19656)
- Fixed https://revvracing.com (Dapp on Polygon) appearing as blank when using the Brave Wallet. (#19624)
Release Notes v1.32.112 (Nov 24, 2021)
- Re-enable P3A uploads if enabled by user. (#19302)
- Fixed P3A being automatically enabled if disabled after upgrading in certain cases. (#19324)
Help improve Brave Beta
Brave Beta is a testing version but more stable platform of soon to be released features. We value your feedback and help in testing this early version of Brave.
Brave Build Channels
Brave has a fast iterative development cycle that goes through stages. New features are typically introduced in the Nightly channel. After we’ve worked out the kinks we move them into the Beta build for a final check before merging them into the Release version of Brave that most use on a daily basis.
Brave Nightly is our testing and development version of Brave. The releases are updated every night and may contain bugs that can result in data loss.
Brave Beta is an early preview for new versions of Brave. This build showcases the newest advances that we’re bringing to our browser.
This is our official release version of Brave with new releases landing approximately every three weeks.