Season 8 | Episode 1
Artificial Intelligence: Is it the Key to Boosting Human Intelligence?
Dr. Kjell Carlsson, Head of Data Science Strategy & Evangelism at Domino Data Lab, contemplates AI’s impact on human intelligence and its implications on understanding ourselves. We also discuss ways that artificial intelligence’s value is underestimated in society and its less-known applications.
In this episode of The Brave Technologist Podcast, we discuss:
- How AI can help us actually boost human intelligence, and what we’ve learned about our own limitations through advancements with technologies like generative AI
- Making use of unstructured data and the biggest possibilities AI can offer us now
- The future of generative AI and the influence of open-source technology
- A roadmap to making applications with generative AI more accessible
- Resources, individuals and brands to help you extend your comprehension of AI
The amazing cast and crew:
Dr. Kjell Carlsson - Head of Data Science Strategy & EvangelismDr. Kjell Carlsson is the Head of Data Science Strategy and Evangelism at Domino Data Lab where he advises organizations on scaling impact with AI. Previously, he covered AI as an industry Analyst at Forrester Research, and he is the host of the Data Science Leaders Podcast.
About the Show
Shedding light on the opportunities and challenges of emerging tech. To make it digestible, less scary, and more approachable for all!
Join us as we embark on a mission to demystify artificial intelligence, challenge the status quo, and empower everyday people to embrace the digital revolution. Whether you’re a tech enthusiast, a curious mind, or an industry professional, this podcast invites you to join the conversation and explore the future of AI together.