Season 6 | Episode 7
From a 2D to 3D Internet: How Marketing Strategies Must Shift
Mark van Rijmenam, Strategic Futurist and Founder of the Digital Futures Institute, discusses the many complex and exciting ways the shift from a 2D to a 3D internet will impact our lives. He also urges us to fight for an open metaverse as part of this shift in order to protect our data and future digital selves.
In this episode of The Brave Marketer Podcast, we discuss:
- How marketers and advertisers will need to shift their approach - think more deeply and strategically - to market in the metaverse effectively
- Why it’s not enough to say your product will make you consumer happy anymore – your advertisement itself needs to create a joyful experience
- Examples of how augmented reality and a decentralized Web3 Internet will benefit various sectors from manufacturing, sports, gaming and more
- How he wrote his latest book in 5 days using AI (ChatGPT)
- Creating brand experiences to effectively engage with Generation Alpha
The amazing cast and crew:
Mark van Rijmenam - Strategic Futurist and Founder of the Digital Futures InstituteDr Mark van Rijmenam is The Digital Speaker. He is a leading future tech strategist who thinks about how emerging technologies change organizations, society and the metaverse. He is the founder of the Digital Futures Institute, with a mission to ensure a fair digital future for everyone. Van Rijmenam is an international keynote speaker, and 4x author.
About the Show
Brave is at the forefront of a new online privacy frontier and has unique insight into the future of marketing and advertising in a cookieless world. If you're an agency, brand marketer or entrepreneur challenged by the changes in ethical advertising, consumer privacy and buyer expectations, this podcast will provide a backstage view of how influential marketers at top brands and agencies are responding to what's next.