BATCommunity.org Now Live
New Website for the BAT Community and Online Creators Features Latest News, Technical Tools, Promotions, and Global Meetup Groups
Today we are excited to launch batcommunity.org, the official new homebase for the Basic Attention Token Community. BAT fans can tune into the website to stay up to date with the latest BAT-related content, discover new verified creators, locate and help coordinate BAT meetups in their area, and help grow the community. Online creators and publishers can find the product information they need to get verified and start earning BAT, and can see the latest promotions to reach more users. If you’re interested in BAT, there’s something here for you!
The BATCommunity.org homepage
The latest news and blog posts from the BAT Community Team, and from guest bloggers within the community and blockchain space.
Revisit BAT Community AMAs, learn how to verify your channel to start earning BAT, or expand your understanding of BAT and related topics within our living BAT knowledge base.
Watch videos from the Brave and BAT team, the BAT Community team, fan-supported content, and discover curated content from our verified creators.
Discuss, organize, coordinate, collaborate and help others learn on the BAT Community Forum.
Find and help BAT Community Regional Leaders organize BAT Community meetups across the globe. Don’t see one in your area? Get involved with our Regional Leader Program and help spread the word about BAT & Brave to your local community.
The BAT Community Storefront contains the latest BAT and Brave clothing, stickers, and other official merchandise.
What’s in it for me?
- Stay up to date regarding everyday growth and adoption of BAT
- A BAT knowledgebase
- Find BAT meetups and events in your area
- Discover new verified creators
And, once you can earn BAT for your attention with upcoming Brave Ads:
- Discuss different ways to redeem your BAT for rewards (including premium content, gift cards, discounts, charities, etc.) with other enthusiasts
- Have your content featured for the community in our Videos section
- Engage directly with the community on the Forums, and bring your own audience into the discussion
- Learn how to verify your channels or websites, and share knowledge about successful Referral Program campaigns with other creators in the community
- Find and participate in BAT Community creator workshops
And once our BAT SDK is live:
- Join the BAT Community developer network to share how you integrate BAT into your apps, and provide tips and tricks for developers interested in BAT-enabled apps and dApps
Volunteers and Regional Leaders
- User our forum to easily coordinate BAT meetups and events
- Gain recognition for your contributions to the BAT Community
- Participate and receive BAT and Brave merchandise
The BAT Community has grown significantly since our May 2017 token launch.
Our BAT Project subreddit has grown to over 24,150 subscribers, with over 366K page views just in March 2019! The official BAT Project Telegram channel has grown to over 10,505 members, while our new BAT Community Twitter has sped to 3,125 followers.
The BAT Community has transitioned chat platforms from Slack to Rocket.Chat to Telegram, with additional regional leader social pages on Facebook and Twitter. The new BAT Community site now enables the entire community to effectively organize, learn, and engage globally. Many of our community members have formed real, lasting friendships with each other and with members of the BAT & Brave team, and we think this new site will lead to even more connections.
With BATCommunity.org, we hope to create a new home base where more of us can learn together and expand the BAT family for years to come.
This note analyses additional granular data from Dutch publisher NPO, and presents lessons for the publishing industry about privacy and revenue based on six months of data from a publishing group that removed 3rd party tracking.
This note shares new data on publisher revenue impact from switching off 3rd party ad tracking.
Following a court decision on Friday, it is now highly likely that California will introduce legislation that curtails adtech tracking.